Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at DecisionQuest. DecisionQuest is a nationwide strategic communication consulting firm specializing in assisting our clients in persuasion.
DecisionQuest’s litigation service provides trial consulting, jury research and visual communications services primarily to Fortune 1000 companies. Capabilities include but are not limited to: testing and developing case strategies, witness evaluation and preparation, community attitude survey analysis, jury selection, strategic demonstrative exhibit design and production, and trial presentation assistance.
Our Strategic Communications practice offers risk and crisis communications, public relations and media training to corporations and government agencies in both litigation and non-litigation contexts.
DecisionQuest Current Openings
Graphic Consultant – Chicago, IL
DecisionQuest is currently in need of a Graphics Consultant who develops creative concepts for clients (attorneys) and supports the Graphics Directors by facilitating client work to the in-house graphics studio.
- College degree required
- Experience in client service, business/law firm helpful
- Basic understanding of business concepts
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and be comfortable with public speaking
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn (and demonstrate) new programs and hardware
- Knowledge of graphic design, visual presentations, or communications. Required
- Expert in creating PowerPoint presentations
- Hands-on graphics production capabilities: PowerPoint, Adobe Product Suite (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop), other 2D, video editing, and 3D animation capabilities a plus
- Detail-oriented, self-directed, creative and dedicated
- Ability to work on multiple projects and organize workload a must
- Must be able to work with clients at all levels
- Ability to understand complex concepts and quickly translate them into solutions and recommendations for visual presentation
- Must be visual, creative, and able to articulate creative thoughts and ideas related to clients’ work
- Ability to communicate concepts and interact effectively with in-house graphics staff
- Ability to work under pressure and meet quick deadlines
- Work on-site with attorneys and experts to discuss and develop strategic visuals
- Some travel required to accommodate on-site work
- Exercised: None
- Received: This position reports directly to the Graphics Director.
Job Relationships (Internal/External)
- External: Has frequent communication with clients in which superior service skills, problem-solving ability, sense of urgency and follow-up are critical
- Internal: Has frequent communication with supervisors and graphics studio concerning job status and client issues. Supervise work flow between graphics studio and client.
- Develop recommendations for courtroom graphics based on reading of client documents
- Prepare preliminary designs/sketches for graphic ideas and make modifications as appropriate
- Direct in-house graphics studio to implement graphic ideas
- Responsible for coordinating the workflow of the graphics
- Monitor timely completion of work to meet deadlines
- Work with jury research team to develop case strategies
- Attend client meetings
- Conduct internet research as needed
- Write proposals and letters to clients
- Prepare marketing materials for mailings, speeches or presentations to law firms
- Follow through with clients and vendors as required
- Keep Graphics Director updated on project status and client issues as needed
- Revenue-generating responsibility
- Have knowledge of and articulate technical options to clients
- Coordinate with in-court Multimedia Presentation Specialist to ensure that all courtroom presentation equipment is set up and functional, and that all exhibits and video are prepared for presentation
- Work is conducted in a office setting. Flexible schedule/overtime required. Some travel required – estimated 20-40% of a calendar year for on-site consultation/graphics services.
Statement of Other Duties
- This document describes the major duties, responsibilities, and authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. It should be understood, therefore, that incumbents may be asked to perform job-related duties beyond those explicitly described.
Inquiries by email only: firstname.lastname@example.org
DecisionQuest offers the most complete range of trial consulting services available throughout the United States. Attorneys have retained DQ in over 19,000 high-risk engagements across the country. DQ provides consulting services that utilize the latest and most successful trial techniques in Jury Research, Courtroom Graphics and Trial Technology/Presentation.
DQ has extensive experience in strategy and theme development, witness evaluation and preparation, jury profiling, exhibit development, courtroom technology, and document management. We draw upon our vast network of highly experienced consultants and resources in offices nationwide.
DecisionQuest offers an industry competitive salary as well as health insurance, paid vacation and holidays, and a 401(k) plan and ESOP. EOE.