In this analysis of the Hulk Hogan / Gawker Media sex tape case, Dr. Philip K. Anthony offers his insights into the behavior of a key witness and its likely effect on the jurors’ verdict.
Browse the Press Archive
- In The News: In Juries, Lawyers Now Favor the Uninformed
- In The News: Shkreli’s Jury Pool Calls Him ‘an Evil Man’ and ‘a Snake’
- In the News: Millennial Jurors Could Change Your Trial Strategy, Panel Says
- In the News: Is Dylann Roof trying to get “death by jury” in Charleston trial?
- In the News: Justices Give Practical Fix To Rare Problem Of Jury Recalls
- In The News: Dr. Wolfe Comments on the Use of Expert (“Career”) Witnesses
- In The News: How Advanced Technologies Are Helping Litigators Win Cases
- In The News: Dr. Anthony offers insight on the jurors in the Hulk Hogan Sex Tape case against Gawker Media
- In The News: Dr. Philip K. Anthony Discusses Effective Defense in Employment Cases
- In The News: Dr. Philip K. Anthony Discusses Technology in the Courtroom