Diana D. Bullard is a Vice President in the Graphics division of DecisionQuest. While often focused on intellectual property matters, Diana has deep experience in developing demonstratives for labor, contract, insurance, personal injury, construction and other types of disputes. With over twenty-five years of litigation consulting experience, she has been involved in the strategic design and presentation of hundreds of cases brought to trial, arbitration, hearing and submissions to the Court.
Diana works extensively with expert witnesses to understand the technology or complex data at issue and develop compelling demonstratives that the decision-maker will find comprehensible and believable. She works closely with her clients, the design studio, and trial consulting colleagues to ensure the demonstratives are persuasive, consistent and on point.
Diana founded the New York office of DecisionQuest and now resides in the greater Boston area.
- Bullard, D.D., Messinger, L. and Rossi, G. (2020). Visual Path to Verdict: Building Persuasive Litigation Graphics Three-Part Blog Series.
Select Speaking Engagements
- Ellis, L., and Bullard, D.D. (May 2020). Wild Card Judges: Combating Cognitive Errors and Bias in Judicial Decision-Making. CLE Presentation for Steptoe & Johnson LLP,
- Miles, S.S., and Bullard, D.D. (August 2020). Jury Researching Techniques and Graphics in the Age of Social Distancing. CLE Presentation to Florida Defense Lawyers Association.
- Bullard, D.D. (March 2018). Developing a Visual Strategy: The Message Determines the Demonstrative. CLE presentation at the Hillsborough County Bar Association in Tampa, Florida
- Bullard, D.D. (July 2016). Using Graphics to Support Witness Testimony: A Case Study. Department of Justice Civil Trial Division in Washington, D.C.
- Greeley, A., and Bullard, D. (October 2008) Impact of Technology. CLE presentation at the Pennsylvania Bar Institute.