Ms. Schaeffer has developed trial strategies from a social science perspective for over thirty years. She has provided jury research and trial consulting on hundreds of civil and criminal cases across the country. Ms. Schaeffer’s expertise includes overall trial strategy and theme development, mock trials, voir dire, witness evaluation and preparation, shadow juries, post-trial interviews and visual communications. She is a frequent speaker on voir dire and jury selection, trial tips and techniques and expert witness performance throughout the United States.
- Schaeffer, M. Focusing Your Case Through Jury Research: Mock Trials and Other Tools.
- Schaeffer, M. Revealing the Hearts and Minds of Jurors Seven Best Practices for Improving Voir Dire Results.
- Schaeffer, M. Improving Jury Trial Results with Effective Voir Dire.
- Schaeffer, M. Bridging the Juror Information Gap: Five Best Practices for Learning More About Jurors.
SELECT SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- Schaeffer, M. Millenials. SKICLE Aspen, CO.
- Schaeffer, M. Women in the Courtroom. ABA Litigation Section.
- Schaeffer, M. Jury Selection. ABA TIPS Section Spring Meeting.
- Schaeffer, M. Juror Psychology in the Millennials era. XL Catlin in Exton, PA.
- Schaeffer, M. The New Normal: What’s Up With These Millennials and Those Verdicts. Arkansas Trucking Conference, Fayetteville, AR.