Gayle Mumm Rossi is a Vice President in the New York Graphics office of DecisionQuest with a strong following of clients in the financial sectors. Ms. Rossi translates complex information into simple and compelling visuals. With over 25 years of experience, she has been involved in hundreds of cases, including securities, white collar, auditor liability, contract, securities, intellectual property, product liability and other complex civil disputes. Her responsibilities range from working with the trial team to develop strategic concepts for demonstrative evidence to overseeing the creative development and production of the exhibits.
Ms. Rossi has worked closely with hundreds of experts on their visual aids to ensure their testimony is clear to the decision-maker. She focuses on the key takeaway of every graphic to ensure the visuals are conveying the evidence in the most persuasive way to judges, jurors, arbitrators, mediators and other triers-of-fact in venues across the country.
- American Bar Association, Section of Litigation, Member
- Rossi, G. (Winter 2010). Hits and Myths About the Use of Graphics at Trial. Tort Trial & Insurance Practice, Business Litigation Committee Newsletter.
- Greeley, Ph.D., A. and Rossi, G. (July 2013). You’ve Come a Long Way, Baby, But There Are A Few More Things You Still Need to Know About Trial Technology. ABA Section of Litigation, The Woman Advocate.
- Rossi, G. (Summer 2015). More Than Pretty Pictures: How the Message Determines the Demonstrative. Tort Trial & Insurance Practice, Business Litigation Committee Newsletter.
SELECT SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- Rossi, G. (November 2016 and 2017). Effective Use of Exhibits and Demonstratives at Trial. CLE presentation at the National Institute for Trial Advocacy Training in Washington, DC.
- Rossi, G. (March 2019). Strategic Considerations in Presenting Your Damages at Trial. CLE panel presentation at the USC Gould School of Law, Intellectual Property Institute in Santa Monica, CA.
- Schaeffer, M. and Rossi, G. (May 2020). Advantages of Remote Jury Research and Creating Strategy-Driven Graphics in the Age of COVID-19. CLE presentation to the Michigan Defense Trial Counsel.
- Greeley, Ph.D., A., Biek, Ph.D., M. and Rossi, G. (August 2020). No Bull: The Truth About Jury Psychology. CLE presentation to the Pennsylvania Bar Institute.