The courtroom is our lab.
But as the need to work remotely becomes increasingly important, our products and services have kept up. Remote delivery is in our DNA – we first went online in 2005 and have been refining those capabilities ever since. Meaning that virtually everything we can do in-person can be conducted remotely. Online mock trial? Yes. Remote client viewing rooms? Yes again. Realtime jury interaction? Absolutely. With DecisionQuest, if you can’t be there, you don’t have to be there.
The courtroom. Your office. Or for that matter, a living room.
It doesn’t matter.
Leverage our robust experience and expertise for trial strategy and analysis, jury research, legal graphics and even trial technology anywhere, anytime.
- Remote case strategy and theme development sessions
- Online mock trials, single or multi-session featuring live presentations, realtime juror feedback, client viewing rooms and Moment-to-Moment® technology
- Witness preparation and evaluation for remote depositions and trials
- Legal graphic design consultation, strategy and execution for all stages of litigation
- Online jury research and focus groups with JuryLive®
- Conduct online juror surveys and assessments through CaseXplorer®
- Social media research and analysis for jurors, litigants, witnesses and other subjects leveraging SocialDiscover™
- Trial technology consulting and management for virtual proceedings