Gain a Winning Edge
Strategic, persuasive and effective litigation consulting services including jury research, trial graphics, trial technology and more.
When preparing for trial, whether in-person or remote, there are things you know. For everything else, there’s DecisionQuest.
A leader in strategic litigation and trial consulting, we have over 30 years’ of experience and expertise assisting clients on research and graphics projects in all states, for all case types. When everything’s on the line, we give trial attorneys information that helps them win. We use scientific research, cutting-edge technology, design principles and behavioral science to ensure that when it’s time for our clients to make their arguments, they are absolutely one essential thing: prepared.
Jury Research & Trial Consultant Services
Thorough trial preparation is essential to maximizing your success in the courtroom. You can know your case facts, your arguments and the law. But until you know your jury, do you really know your case? Boasting over 30 years of experience in jury research, DecisionQuest’s jury consulting and research solutions give you the answers and valuable insight you need to build the case you need. We’re how you know your jurors. Our trial preparation services include in-person and remote mock trials, online jury surveys, venue analysis and more.
Striking, compelling graphics are a trial lawyer’s force multiplier. We build visual case strategies for every phase of litigation as part of your trial strategy. From 2D and 3D animations to interactive tutorials, timelines and every medium in between, DecisionQuest trial graphics bring your argument to life. We stand for a favorable trial outcome, it is important to create compelling visuals that resonate with your jurors. We’re how you tell your story.
When trying your case depends on technology, depend on DecisionQuest. Our team has spent over 6,000 days in the “hot seat” delivering support in the most exacting trial environments. Our techs are seasoned pros and experts in the demands of trial and the nuances of courtroom protocol and procedure. Whether you need help with pre-trial logistics or managing a trial presentation database, we work with your trial team every step of the way. Ready when and where you need them, our trial techs work to handle every detail of your presentations seamlessly, leaving you to focus on what really matters: your case.
We recognize that each case is unique and can benefit from distinct jury research and litigation consulting services to help develop a competitive strategy and craft compelling arguments. DecisionQuest’s litigation and trial consulting services provide a customized approach through the entire litigation lifecycle — before, during and after trial. Here are just a few of the ways in which we can help:
- Early insight into the potential strengths and vulnerabilities of your case through a case assessment with our most experienced trial consultants.
- Trial strategy and theme development through in-person or remote mock trials, focus groups, online surveys and other research studies.
- Witness preparation to enhance credibility and effectiveness for depositions, arbitrations and trials.
- Strategic legal graphics and demonstratives to support and enhance your case themes. It’s particularly useful to test legal graphics during research studies. In addition, legal graphics are designed to enhance expert reports, evidentiary hearings, Daubert and Markman hearings, submissions to court, settlement conferences and other pre-trial phases of a litigation as well as jury and bench trials or arbitrations.
- Creation of focused, research-based written juror questionnaires and oral voir dire questions designed to both uncover and take advantage of pre-existing juror biases.
- Rapid collection and analysis of potential jurors’ social media presence and other internet activity and data to help inform jury selection decisions.
- Assist the trial team at jury selection in uncovering which jurors should be stricken for cause, evaluating jurors who should participate in additional questioning, and critically, make recommendations on which jurors should be considered for peremptory challenges.
- Ongoing assessment of jurors’ behaviors, attitudes and perceptions with a shadow jury.
- Complete trial presentation assistance leveraging our team of experienced Trial Technicians who have over 6,000 days of experience in the “hot seat”.
- Ongoing, on-site graphics support from a dedicated legal graphic designer to work with you in the “war room,” in addition to remote graphics support.
- Regardless of the trial outcome, we can provide post-trial analysis, uncovering in-depth insights into how juries are likely to react to similar arguments and exhibits in pending cases or serial litigation. Though a particular case is over, this type of information can benefit your ongoing and future cases.
- Post-trial jury interviews provide issue-by-issue insight into which details of the case swayed or convinced jurors during the trial, including their attitudes and perceptions of everyone in the courtroom—from judges and attorneys to witnesses.
The DecisionQuest Trial Consulting Difference
For over 30 years, DecisionQuest, a U.S. Legal Support company, has been a leader in strategic litigation trial consulting. When everything’s on the line, we provide litigators with critical insight that helps them win. Our work includes testing and developing case strategies, witness evaluation and preparation, juror attitude surveys and analysis, strategic demonstrative design and creation and in-trial presentation assistance with our experienced Trial Technicians. With a nationwide presence we can responsively support all of your litigation needs, anywhere.